By studying in a member institution of the Hellenic Colleges' Association you receive your degree directly from the collaborating Universities of your choice. The academic programmes offered are identical to the ones offered at collaborating Universities. Students are concurrently registered with the foreign Universities and have the same rights and obligations as their fellow students studying abroad.
Members of the Hellenic Colleges' Association, with their modern facilities in Athens, Thessaloniki, Crete and Larissa provide for an excellent study environment and an unparalleled student life.
Greece, a nodal point and entrance gate to the European Union, is fertile ground for intense business activity of both Greek and multinational companies in strategic financial sectors such as commerce, tourism and the services industry. Our graduates make up for a significant proportion of the employed human resources of these companies.
Hellenic Colleges Association today consists of the following 10 members :
• AEGEAN OMIROS COLLEGE - Athens
• ATHENS TECH COLLEGE - Athens
• BCA COLLEGE - Athens
• CITY COLLEGE - Thessaloniki
• COLLEGE OF CRETE - Heraklion (Crete)
• DEI COLLEGE - Thessaloniki
• ICBS BUSINESS COLLEGE - Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa
• IST COLLEGE- Athens
• MEDITERRANEAN COLLEGE-Athens and Thessaloniki
• METROPOLITAN COLLEGE- Athens and Thessaloniki
NEW YORK COLLEGE - Athens, Thessaloniki, Tirana, Prague